Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here Comes April!

Here we are at the end of March already. Can you believe it? The first week of Spring break is over, and AJ returns to school tomorrow night. We had a terrific time last week.
We went to see the movie Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day which we all adored. Tuesday Stan and the boys had a guys night out. They saw a double feature of I Am Legend and Rambo. Then they went out for tacos. Sounds like a perfect testosterone filled evening to me.
I, on the other hand, stayed home and finished a new short story that I am mailing off tomorrow to a magazine in hopes of selling it. It's a psychological suspense story. If you're interested in reading it, let me know!
My sister Cheryl and her husband Don arrived Wednesday afternoon and stayed until mid-morning Saturday. We had a terrific time; lots of talking and catching up. We also took them to the diner where AJ works and they seemed to enjoy that as well. After they left the house seemed quiet to us all.
The weather in Colorado continues to be ever changing. We go from 65 degrees to 22 with a windchill of 14! I, for one, am ready for spring and one of Stan's famous BBQs! Come on warm weather! Hope all is well with all of you. See ya!

No comments: