Thursday, December 18, 2008

A MAJOR AWARD!!!


I'm a winner! It feels so exciting--and I didn't even know I was nominated (although that's an honor too!)

My friend at It's a Wonderful Life me this "Your blog is fabulous!" award. Doesn't it look great? I wish I looked like that lady....

Here are the rules about this award:
Firstly - I must list 5 of my fabulous addictions:
Writing
Chocolate
Music
Pokemon
Blogging

Secondly - I must pass this award on to 5 other fabulous blogs:

The Eddington Family (A good friend, I love to read what's going on with her)
Celebrating Life-Dickson Style (Another friend who has a wonderful blog)
The Teeples Family (She's always fun to visit in blogsville)
The Terry Family (He does some really creative things with photos)
Nathan Bransford - Literary Agent (A blog about the publishing world)

Congratulations, one and all!

Thirdly - I must post the rules:
The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Rach said...

You like Pokemon? How did I miss this? My boys would so totally love you!