Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Pictures from Christmas in California

 My sister's beautiful tablescape for her Christmas feast!  Butternut squash soup, mixed greens salad, ham dinner, and my grandmother's carrot pudding for dessert.  All of us gathered together.  It was the best!

 Stan and I and our grand niece, Cassandra Jade!  So precious.  And so much fun to hold a baby again!

 For her dinner, Cheryl had a cup of candy at each place, and for placecards, she had a gingerbread man with a photo of each of us where the gingerbread man's face should be.  Here's AJs!

 My parents hearth decorated for Christmas.

My sister Cheryl and I goofing off at Andy and Dayna's the night before we left them all.


3 comments:

Mel said...

I am so glad you got the chance to be with your family this Christmas AND be in California....although I heard it was cold.

Tara said...

How fun! I love that last one with your sister!

Rach said...

Looks like a ton of fun! So glad you got to hold that baby, she sure looks like a little angel.