Thursday, December 10, 2009

Peace, Be Still


The Oakland Temple in California is near and dear to my heart as it was the first temple I ever went to.  Not only that, but I went to pagents there and other events so that it holds a special place in my memories.

I have come to realize how much my faith steadies me, anchors and defines me.  I don't know how I would be without it.  But I do know that with it I am whole.

This afternoon my friend Tara and I are going to the temple in Denver.  I am so looking forward to being there, to partake of the peace therein.  To be still and know that He is.  What better time of the year to have such an experience than this time?

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can hardly wait, my friend! In the hustle and bustle of life these past few weeks, I'm looking forward to the peace that can be found inside the temple.

See ya soon!

Rach said...

Very well said. That is exactly how I feel about the temple as well. I'm glad you guys got to go, I so need to go - it has been a while.