Monday, September 22, 2008

Rubik's Champion

Kevin has a new passion that I am finding amusing. He's learned how to solve Rubik's Cube. Every day, several times a day, he'll hand me his cube and ask me to jumble it up for him. It takes him less than five minutes to put it back to rights, so we go over this routine a lot during the course of an evening.

As AJ is growing up, so is Kevin. He went to a party Saturday night that a friend of his held in honor of homecoming. He also discovered Twister at that party and declared it an awesome fun game! He now wants his own copy of Twister, and I fear that he may expect me to play with him. If you never see me again, I'll be in the basement passed out on the Twister mat!

My boys were so much fun when they were little, and as the years have passed they continue to be a source of joy and fun for me. Who knew teenaged boys were so neat?

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Kevin, you've GOTTA show Nicole one of these days! When can we come play Twister with you guys? Nicole has been asking me about that game for a few weeks...funny!

Rach said...

It's refreshing to see a parent say good things about the teenage years for a change. Can Kevin teach an enrichment on how to solve the Rubik's cube? I would love to learn.

Tiffany said...

So he's not only handsome, but smart too??? Wow, I'm impressed Kevin!