Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Nephew Got Married!

My nephew Eric, who is my sister Cheryl's youngest son, got married in September.  Sadly, we weren't able to be there.  My Dad finally sent me some photos of the big day, and it looks like it was a lot of fun!


Here are the happy couple.  Cheryl's husband Don built the arch they're standing under.  (The man on the right is the Bishop who married them.)




This is my sister Cheryl.  I think she looks so pretty in her lovely blue dress and pearls.  She looks very "Mother of the Groom" to me too.  And now, it's one down, one to go!  My nephew Neal gets married next summer. 



I like this picture. My nephew Eric looks so happy! His cute wife Amber looks like she's happy too. After all the work and preparation, this was a good day for everyone, I'm sure!

No comments: