Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Stan and I were married 23 years ago today. It was a wonderful day. I was nervous, excited, happy, scared, and anxious all at once. The thing that helped me as I walked down the aisle was my sweet father. He was crying so hard I had to be strong for him so he'd be able to make it down to leave me with Stan and he could go be with my mother. I'm not sure exactly why he was crying. Probably glad to finally get me off his hands!

Here are some pictures of then, and now .....

 May 21, 1988

 Spring 2010

 With Our Family
May 21, 1988

 Christmas 2010

 March 2009

 March 2006

October 2007

We've gone through a lot of changes over the years. Three homes, two cities, and two boys taking us from just the two of us to a family of four. It's been an adventure! Looking forward to the next twenty-three years!

1 comment:

COKE FAMILY said...

I love the wedding pictures....so beautiful! 23 years....way to go!