Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stan's Clouds

My husband, Stanley, has a love of clouds. He's always looking at them and seeing things in them. And when the mood strikes, he either sends the boys out to photograph them or takes them himself. Today we were out taking photographs for my author sites, and he spotted some that he loves. And for fun I took a few of him as well. Here's a sample of our work!

I got a royalty payment today from my books sales, and I took Stan out to lunch. Let's just say, I'm no John Grisham! We dined at Taco Bell! Actually, it was fun.

Stan thought this cloud looked like a row of people riding a roller coaster.
If you look closely, you can see them too! 

 They sky was so blue today, and the clouds so very white.
Sometimes it's just fun to look up!

 Very pretty, aren't they?

Some leftover snow from earlier in the week.
It's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend for Mother's Day.


See? Stan's a happy camper.
The clouds were out and making him happy today!

No comments: