Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy and Thankful!

Thanksgiving 2011 has been a wonderful one for the Mullis family! We have so much to be grateful for, and our hearts are full. Family, friends, good schools, jobs and a great home. We also enjoyed one of the best turkey dinners we've ever had--and one we all had a hand in preparing.

I made homemade dinner rolls for the first time ever! And they're weren't too bad either!


I decided to spruce things up this year and we used our good china and silver. The boys helped me get it out and wash everything. The table looked so pretty!


Kevin made the green bean casserole and the gravy, Stan made the layered jello salad, AJ and I made the croutons for the stuffing and then the stuffing too. I mashed the potatoes and AJ stuffed and prepped the turkey. It was a family effort!


We had a great time talking about all the things we're grateful for and how we're looking forward to the rest of the holidays and the upcoming new year. I love my family soooo much and cannot begin to say how much they mean to me. It was a lovely day. Now to get ready for Christmas!

No comments: