Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fruit Dip

I keep hoping spring will come to stay, but here in Colorado Mother Nature seems to still be making up her mind what season it is. Anyway, the sweet spring and summer fruits will soon be here, and I am sharing a wonderful recipe. This is for a fruit dip that my family loves. Serve it with a big platter of freshly cut fruit: bananas, apples, peaches, grapes, etc. and dip in this for a lovely warm weather dessert.

Mallow Fruit Dip
1 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 7-oz jar marshamllow cream
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1 teaspoon orange zest
Beat all ingredients on medium speed until well blended. Refrigerate. Serve with fresh fruit. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.


2 comments:

Rach said...

Sounds delicious!!

Dirk and Trish said...

I love fruit dips! I don't think I've tried adding the orange ingredients, but I'll have to now. Yum!